How To Clean Your (Runner's) Shower

Advertisements








The recipe calls for:
1/2 c. white vinegar
1/2 c. Original Blue Dawn Dish Soap
4 T. Baking Soda
Empty spray bottle (or skip this and use a glass measuring cup)

How to make it :



S purchased a spray bottle in the automotive section of the store.  I say, you can forgo the bottle, since this happened to me.
Heat the vinegar in the microwave for 90 seconds.  Allow to cool slightly (or you will have a volcano on your hands when adding in the baking soda).
I heated in a glass measuring cup.  After adding the baking soda (and cleaning up the mess from the volcano), add the Dawn dish soap.
I poured it all into the spray bottle and jammed the nozzle (see above).  Out of necessity, I poured it back into the measuring cup and used it as a paste
I spread the paste with a washcloth and let it sit for two hours.  I honestly didn't think this would work. But, I was so wrong.
It wiped clean with no scrubbing.  Unbelievable and so economical.
So much for hiring a maid.  I no longer need to be afraid of cleaning the shower. 
Previous article Previous Post
 

Ad Blocker Detected

please understand that without advertising this website wouldn't be here. We serve responsible ads and ask that you disable your ad blocker while visiting. Thank you for your support??