Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Advertisements






Cooked Chicken - (I baked 2 chicken breast and cut them up into about 1 inch cubes)
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1 can of crescent rolls (note to self- find a way to "make" crescent roll type dough)
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup.
1 cup of milk

How to make it :



Okay, so first make the soup. No really, actually make the Cream of Chicken soup according to the directions on the package (use the one cup of milk).  I tried the soup and it was quite delicious.  Who knew?  I typically have only used canned soup in recipes, but I kinda wanted to sit down and have a bowl.  Anyhow, next roll out each crescent roll and put a bit of chicken and cheese in each.  Now, here comes the tricky part.... you need to roll these into little "packets".  I lost a filling in the process, but that is okay.  Try to roll this "burrito" styles.  Then, pinch together the edges.  Next place all your little "packets" in a 9x 13 pan,
Next, just poor the soup over the chicken.  Please note that in the picture below, my hubby is pouring the soup.  I do not have "man hands"
 If you have any leftover chicken or cheese that did not make it into the "packets" just go ahead and toss it in too.  Now, bake at 350 for 30 minutes until all puffy and yummy.
  I served ours with homemade apple sauce that I made in the crockpot.  Yum.
Previous article Previous Post
 

Ad Blocker Detected

please understand that without advertising this website wouldn't be here. We serve responsible ads and ask that you disable your ad blocker while visiting. Thank you for your support??